My Incubus Boyfriend

Dex-chan lover
Sick of this trope I get that they are trying to "related" to bullied/depressed people but like c'mon out of all of the people in this community does anyone related to this girl? Having a face as pretty as a flower and yet still getting bullied from the entire school, yes the entire school from the dog of the school to entire board of education, also i hate the parent is alcholic/bad trope it just ez relatable point for MC. Wait you know what, i hate this entire manga it just ez relatable point for the author like what the fuck, if i doesn't like it people will just flame me and said "what you don't like stories about bullying you pussy fagget", I really hate this trope because of this even when the story is meh people will defend this because it's about bullying people need to realise about bullying, I know that bullying is common and your bullying probably is the worse bullying like getting hanged from 100 feet building or some stupid shit like that but c'mon most of the story that involved this "real" bullying is just a really meh story about generic sad boy/girl getting bully by generic bullies and having the generic bad parents, and then the generic hero come along that save the generic sad boy/girl from this endless cycle, it's just super generic.

Users who are viewing this thread