My Influencer Boyfriend

Whoaaaaa the style got me think it was a manga but it turned out to be a manhua I really like it! You don't see manhua in this style often!! Very cute and interesting!

the art style is soooo prettyy and they story just NAIMDJAIAMS ITS SO CUTEEEEEE

this is so cute!!
and I'm happy because it's a BL that the boys already like boys, not that cliche of "but we're both boys" or "I'm gay only for you"
at least look like a true relationship ♡

This is actually fantastic. The art, the story, pacing and characters are all very good. Very excited to see future chapters, and also more of this artist's works in the future. Thanks to the translators for picking up this series!

https://twitter.com/guiyuy/status/1305733495000412161?s=20
Author has asked this to please be taken down.

Man, to the idiot who actually thought this was the official english translation and TOLD the author about it: fuck you.

Isn't that great. Highly doubt there will ever be an official English tranlation. It was fun while it lasted.

it was rlly cute too and i just saw it on twitter while scrolling and it was taken down

So you're telling me we're just going to be left on a cliffhanger because someone didn't realize this wasn't the official English translation OwO
WOW and this was starting to become one of my favorite manga (/equivalent of a manga)

Users who are viewing this thread