Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - The Dark Garden

Dex-chan lover
You did it! You weren't lying.

I know how difficult it is to translate manga, especially on your own. Thanks for doing these later chapters, even if there is a gap. I'm gonna let 'em sit until I can read the missing ones, but I recognize the work you've done, and the contribution to the manga community you've made.

Dex-chan lover
I hate the stupid trope where angelic armada here to wipe out humanity is carrying sharp melee weapons.

Like if you plan it to shoot projectile then it rewlly doesn't need to be a spear right? And if it ever gets to a melee fisticuffs just make the angels able to touch you and punctures you.

• Funny
Reactions: le3
You did it! You weren't lying.

I know how difficult it is to translate manga, especially on your own. Thanks for doing these later chapters, even if there is a gap. I'm gonna let 'em sit until I can read the missing ones, but I recognize the work you've done, and the contribution to the manga community you've made.
why bother any group that picks this up will just retranslate these

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :salute:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
When will the glass dude die ? He is getting on my nerves with how arrogant he is.

HTF killing a powerhouse of the class to get several days longer for your class's mission a wise move again ?

Also the assassinn guy get his just deserts, he get the drama he want when someone die.

Users who are viewing this thread