My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - AΩ

Dex-chan lover
Ok, now I'm really interested in the MC, the main girl is still boring as usual though.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter and the comments on the last page :3

Wow. This is nice addition to web nivel reader. Now this is nteresting

now i see why he has no qualm with killing something, i thought he's been living normal life, guess not.

@fuadhika on the other hand she knows that he is technical unkillable and can kill everyone just by thinking. she is afraid of him, why should she risk getting his wrath?

Dex-chan lover
And Just reminder, he choose to be imprisoned, not forced... So if he want, he can run away as long as he want... (he can just 'kill' the door)
And from previous chapters the watchers said that he sealed himself, and just first seal that got opened....
So far his OPness is just a tip of iceberg...

@teddeh
Well, for half reason is because Power of brainwashing and persuasion on early chapters, like heroine best friends suddenly got change of heart, suddenly become heartless enough to leave her to death while smilling after listening those fucktard who calling himself leader...
The other reason is
They really scared of him, and since they on isekai, their jobs and rules become invalid... so from bottom of their heart, they just want to run away

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
alpha omega as in "the beginning and the end"?

Dex-chan lover
Not too sure where this can go, as there are no threats to him and no way to harm him either. Plus,
Since he’s basically Death personified, he’s an essential part of existence. And even if they find
some way to seal him permanently, the consequences would be catastrophic. So I guess it’s basically him having a
vacation.

Group Leader
It took me a while to remember what manga this chapter was from... I was like wth is this xD

@Fim go to ch.13 comment section by Kuroageha... Major spoiler ahead on his comment... I'll just spoil bout what he is, if you're still curious...

He is death itself, Death as the most arbitrary final point that decides what lives and what not, or to be exact what is allowed to exist. Death always existed but now is sentient in human form.
Maybe Death was bored and decided to take a break having a peaceful human life but then shit happens and then some retarded Sage isekaied him without knowing.
simply said
omnipotent just like god, like another side of coin... God that is able to create anything, while death that is able to instant-kill anything/make something cease to exist...

It was said that the only records are in written form due to being afraid of dying upon seeing him, was that only speculation or did it already happen?

@Niemand Isn't it exactly because of that? She could unintentionally displease him or make him angry if she's close to him or interact with him, there really are no risk of her doing that if she stays away from him and basically become something more like stranger.

You can really see how she really catered to him when they meet later in the web novel, she'd willing to do anything to please him and to fulfil all his wishes.

Dex-chan lover
So, wouldn't he simply die if struck by a rocket blast radius not directed at him? All says so so far...

Dex-chan lover
I laughed at the "someone you don't know or see" considering he has more than once done just that.
@Owyn
What we've seen so far is only his 'first seal' removed. I'm pretty sure he's a god or something and 'death by intent' is only his weakest power.

@fuadhika yes, but it could also send him on a revenge killing spree (is this the right word?)
like the girl who came back to life
. I don't say she wouldn't choose to abandon/flee from him, but to make the decision would probably have taken longer.

@owyn
later someone is tasked to assassinate him and lets one of his underlings try what happens with AOE magic, regardles of whether the person knows that the MC is there or not it dies

Users who are viewing this thread