My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - AΩ

Double-page supporter
Play with a firecracker in the ass of a frog?

He has the power to kill whatever he wants just by thinking about it and she wants to teach him to torture and kill small animals for fun? Who gave this person a teachers license...? =P

Dex-chan lover
so, he's a Safe Class SCP? or a Thaumiel? and the IAI is just a Japanese Branch Containment Area for SCP Foundation?

"The report is a piece of writing because of the concern of being killed just by looking at it."
SCP-096 is that you?

@Juslin @SweatyBrie

Ah, it seems that I have found our fellow L5 Class Personnel :>

He should be another one of SCP-001 due to it being the highest confidentiality.

@PlexusDuMenton

He's not Euclid, he doesn't seem to have any attempt to escape confinement.

---

Awww, she became the Yogiri's mother :>

Fed-Kun's army
@3den According to the guide, Apollyons are actively causing the end of the world. Based on what we do know now, I think it's more accurate to call him a Type-Black Truculent Euclid at most.

@adjfs funny that they (apollyon scp's) haven't destroyed the time and space in that universe but you're right

Fed-Kun's army
Oh cool,so mc is some sort of an SCP?

I'll be honest, I think this backstory is a lot more interesting than the generic isekai crap. Like turn it into a horror/mystery or something.

I like the story honestly. It's funny to watch a person who was OP on earth be better than everyone else in another world and destroy all the clichés. But could still call that a cliché itself. In fact Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! already does it fairly well. But when I got to this chapter I was surprised. I would rather have a full series on this with him still in Japan in a more horror/ sci-fi or supernatural mystery-like series. Like a story where it's more focused on the mystery behind his power or his past in a more dramatic/serious way.

the hell so his power is not from that isekai world but, "He is" the power lol. Interesting that experiment earthling would be op in isekai nice.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this backstory doesn't go on too long.
This series is only good because it is completely ridiculous. If they shoot for cerebus syndrome then they'll probably ruin it.

Double-page supporter
His foster mum seems cool.. Wonder what happened to her.

@Veart You only realized that now ? Its been obvious from the start

Oh she finna die ain't she?
I can see the tragic backstory of him accidentally killing his foster mom already my life is P AIN

Dex-chan lover
"I'd like Alpha Omega to have a japanese mentality"

Why would you want your weapon to be suicidal?

What happens when the being scp-2935 that was stuck in the cave get isekaid into that world then summoned in another world... well we get this guy

Anyone feels like the trains of Feels is coming?

T. T

This scene looks like from Assasination Classroom 😭

Users who are viewing this thread