Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Resurrection Time

@Doomer
The unlucky guy would've already been killed hundreds of times if not for the time-rewinding ability given to him by the goddess, but because he could not truly die, he just kept getting into worse and worse situations. The goddess had taken that ability back from him after he had served his purpose, so no more retries for the unlucky guy. He will probably get killed by something stupid very shortly after this chapter, and that's it.

If the MC kills the gacha guy, will he remain ded if he rolls a "revive" or something? Like, in previous chapters we saw how the MC "killed" certain parts of the body, and those were unable to recover no matter what
If what i'm asking is too stupid let me know lmao
e: I think Kirime's post answer what I asked, but dunno, no thoughts head empty

At this point I'm starting to doubt if even Chuck Norris could beat the MC.

Unless it was Chuck who had already killed "Darling" and re-isekai'd back to our world.

Dex-chan lover
I have definitely read further than this in the novel, but I don't remember any of this at all. Is this part added in or did I sleep-read through all this yawn-exposition? I only remember
Yogiri killing the devil because his miasma was bothering him,
then them going to the capital where they fight the assassin
then Yogiri beating the goddess bitch, then fighting the noble guy who can change his fate where they find out that Yogiri is essentially an all-seeing eye god that can kill anything including time, fate, concepts, etc.

@Shireee Basically if Yogiri deems it dead, it can't ever be alive again. At one point
One of the other students tries to fight him with his ability to change fate by rewriting his future life story in a book. But once he gets to the point in his story where Yogiri says the kid is dead, no matter what the kid writes in the book, it changes instantly to "and then he died." It's like shinigami monopoly, you don't pass go, you don't collect 200 dollars, you just go straight to death. The end.

I remember this bit in the web novel, at least. Quite a memorable scene actually.
But the translations were so bad that I didn't understand the goddess's explanation until now.

Dex-chan lover
@AnimefangirlX Weird, guess I'm going to have to go back and reread that. I guess I can wait till J-Novel catches up though. Pretty sure V2 is already out or is coming out this month.

@Shireee What MC does is seems to be related with the Fate Value thing that the goddess and sage Aoi explained. Aoi should explain it next chapter or the next after if this goes according with the LN. I'll resume what she said here:
Aoi said that MC is basically the end of all fates or something, like the Exodia that when you put it on the table the games ends. So it doesn't matter who faces him or what powers they have, they will die when he says "Die".

The name AΩ is actually quite precise to define his powers and he's still in a sealed state. He was actually way more powerful as a kid

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!
And OMEGA Thanks you very much for the credit page!

Group Leader
Really hoping the MC explains to the goddess that he killed her husband

Fed-Kun's army
That splat is worth the time waiting for this chapter
And now another waiting for the next chapter

That was waaaaaaaaaay too much exposition over somebody that was killed EIGHT FUCKING CHAPTERS AGO

Users who are viewing this thread