Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Resurrection Time

Honestly I wish someone would just say "no u" so we don't have to deal with the MC anymore. Everything else aside from him is actually pretty decent. Kind of ironic that I'm saying this on one of the good chapters though.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 I just meant that the perspective of the panel looks really weird with how someone would manage that. It really doesn't matter though, haha.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad stupid goddess, bad luck brian also brought insta-death-kun who wiped out your hubby.

Dex-chan lover
Sadge the semen demon will break herself and die a pitiful death just for tryharding.

@xxxNothingxxx if the words of the goddess ("garbage weakling nobodies") are something to go by, she's just your average CEO/head honcho/corrupt politician power-tripping. Hence why she "didn't see it coming".

Double-page supporter
Haha,the real unlucky one was the goddess who was acting all high and she got karma and yogiri said my bad lol and the princess hero's reaction when the demon god fall off that was good,i wonder will she join yogiri's harem,lol so much satisfaction!!

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha, they didn't know but he was already dead. Even the Holy Queen looked surprised when he just limply fell from her sword.

next raw really only gonna get released on January 21 ? bruuuh such a long wait... :c

Dex-chan lover
I just love how the villains have exceptionally high mortality rates due to the MC's "reflexes". 🤣

Ever since this arc started I've been confused the entire time on what is actually happening

Dex-chan lover
@Konata_Izumi
Yogiri and Danoura just wanted to pass through this big canyon to get the city wherein the rest of the class is, but got dragged into this selection process for a new sword saint to manage this tower where they sealed that powerful devil in a time bubble. Yogiri killed the devil almost as soon as he got there, and realized it once he saw the time bubble at the top of the tower. Nonetheless they had to go to the bottom of the tower, murking tons of powerful people who NORMALLY would have been perfect for opposing this Goddess's plan. But they got in his way so DIE. And it turns out the tower is run via magic elf manipulation, so miss dark elf is rightfully mad at the tower owner, so that's why she slashed the Sword Saint. Any questions?

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahahahaha.

If they did know that darling was killed without knowing anything, she will be furious as hell.

And all of that funny banters and explanation she did will be reflected against her and will be called stupid for not noticing like that as a goddess....

Users who are viewing this thread