Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Resurrection Time

Dex-chan lover
Lol. This whole chapter I kept thinking "Gosh she's really playing up how much she likes this demon lord, boy is her face going to be red when she learns he's legit dead."

...Then he just slips into the river once the seal is released like a sack of stones. That's fucking hilarious!

Kind of confusing but this is what I figured happened:

So the Sword Saint has an incredibly high fate rating, let's say 1 million
A normal Human has like a 1 and a Hero has a 100. So no matter how many super powered people the Goddess sent, they would always be "out-fated" by the sword saint.

Fate itself is a 'correcting mechanism' in the background. It adjusts things so that they are favorably for the person with more fate

Cue Unlucky-Kun. His unluck rate is so incredibly low that it completely negates the sword saints fate rating. Under normal circumstances he would die instantly but goddess pulled a few strings that he could keep going und spread his unluck.

Now MC on the other hand has an infinite fate rating or is outside of the fate rating entirely so fate can't mess with the MC.

Contributor
Fucking babbling on only to end it where it would get interesting, and then having to wait for the fucking 2 months for the next chapter.... BOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOO!

A lot of characters seem to be different versions of characters from other light novels right. So i think i might know who this goddess and the dead demon might have been. In the Reincarnated with Smartphone
There is someone called Ende. He represent the goddess in this case and he searches for his lover which came to the world for thousand years or so in a different manner.

Well I should be grateful for the long winded speech, it gave me enough time to remember the hero? of this story told them all to drop dead a few chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
@west23

I think its more about the fact that there is no fate rating that is high enough to auto-correct MC´s ability to instantly kill people.

Dex-chan lover
oops he killed the hobby by accident.. hahahahaha

next chapter is next year...

Double-page supporter
Just to be clear the relationship between MC and fate.
The Fates are legit scared of MC and "NOPE!" out when MC is involved.

Users who are viewing this thread