Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Hero Killing Sight

Dex-chan lover
So many annoying characters... it's good that the MC can end them with a snap.

This is the ultimate Main Character archetype. A fucking SCP that will kill you immediately without moving his limbs

Dex-chan lover
I am so reading the novel. This manga is exactly what I expected it to be. It's like an upgraded version of OPM. So I feel like I am already pretty late in starting the novel

@TheOne9387 in Greek Mythology, the God of Death, Hades, was actually a really laid back guy compared to his brothers Zeus and Poseidon. so yes Death is pretty chill. I believe most Gods of Deaths are like that, compared to most in their pantheon. I do know Hades not really sure on the rest, I'm pretty sure Hel is to at least

Instead of representing Death, would it be more accurate to describe his power to be entropy? It would cover why his power affects non-living.

TTX

OK, the END is a big boobs lover? (I know MC was, but..)
only Page 13:
13-7715deb56fa88303ab772add286d7da9966bcefa8c0c34b3d7e1edeff76f25fc.png

Supporter
This is hands down one of my favorite parts from the wn. And everything that comes next.

@WanderingOtaku No, Death is actually the more appropriate description.
Entropy merely states that certain conditions/events are not reversible barring having more energy come from outside of the universe. For example, the energy contained in a plate that gets dissapated when the plate is broken cannot simply be put back into the plate, instead, other energy needs to be applied to fix the plate but it will never be the same as it once was. This is not the same principle as "Death." But rather a view of how changes in the state of energy obey certain physical "laws." Entropy does not apply to non-physical energy or changes in state. For example, emotional death versus emotional entropy (the latter doesn't exist while the former does, there is no limit to the type and intensity of emotion any given person may posess, though arguably there are physical limitations on how much a body can effectively process at any given time; likewise a person may fall in love, get a "broken heart", and then fall in love again, even with the same object of love as before, in defiance of how entropy and physical laws as currently understood by many physicists works).

For the purposes of this manga... in theory, Yogiri could cause the process of "entropy" to "die." Though what the result of that action would be is currently incalculable
(much as he previously stated he could cause the "air" to "die" but didn't want to since he didn't know what would happen)
. But it is sufficient to allow the reader to distinguish between "death" and "entropy" for our purposes.

you know I have no idea what the fuck is going on right now... anyone care to explain? lmfao

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit philosophical but she does more or less state it in her monologue. He is the End, or in another word, Nonexistence. Which is why she is so terrified of Nonexistence existing, because killing Nonexistence is dumb because how can you attempt to kill what doesn't exist, you stop existing when attempting to do so. And before anyone goes but their bodies stay, we already know that whatever he "kills" is just an empty husk containing nothing because whatever consisted of the "what" stopped existing.

Users who are viewing this thread