Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Hero Killing Sight

Aww I was hoping that when she see's his fate that its just a gigantic swirling void. Thats how I pictured it when I read the wn at least.

Personally, as they mentioned this fate value so much, i believe his power could be considered to set any fate value to 0 or null even, basically if a persons fate value becomes 0 they can no longer cause an impact on the world, so living people will just die because they are no longer capable of existing because their fate is gone.
Edit: nevermind, she does kinda specifically mention how he is beyond fate so yeah

Dex-chan lover
Yo what's with that over the top cringey ass explanation, does she really thinks like she's in some game?

i mean... she literally see a UI around people she looks at, so in a way i guess she might think she's in a game?

actually, its somewhat surprising she didnt outright die considering she called the ability 'hero killing sight", but then i suppose we would get exposition if she just died outright.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, was really satisfying seeing those guys die, since they were so damn cocky and way over their heads before. Also, Aoi being scared as hell was also pretty satisfying to see lol

Oh wait that dude that stabs the goddess and goes 'wrong god' or whatever
Is that the old god/world devourer who has taken over that empire larping as a human? iirc that should be the next part of the manga

This was better explained in the novel x.x
Aoi in the novel see's fate as something like a tree with roads in them...They branch out in possible futures and extend until the end...Aogiri is at the end of every possible road...He is the end of all things and that's what scares her,to the point she goes kinda crazy

Dex-chan lover
Nice. I like her attempt to put into words what Yogiri is.

The Omega
Oblivion
Cessation of All Things
The Null
The Void
Opposite of Exisiting

Group Leader
For those who want to read the source, I would recommend the official translation of the light novel rather than the web novel translation. It's leagues above the web novel translation.

The relevant paragraph in the light novel (last chapter of volume 2):

It was a dead end. The inevitable destination of all fates, beyond which there was nothing. The end of all things in human form. An embodiment of nonexistence that would overcome all others, something that no one could ever hope to surpass. Before this thing, the machinations of Fate were nothing more than a crude joke.

Fed-Kun's army
for those asking; the MC can kill anything and everything. He can even kill concepts such as time; physical phenomenons such as gravity or any other natural laws. He can kill ANYTHING. The only caveats are he needs to have some idea how the concept works in the first place which we saw in previous chapters when the ghost was getting sucked into the wall and he wasn't sure what to do as he didn't know how the process worked and he might need to release more seals to kill more difficult things/concepts.

@daimaouanos ' he needs to have some idea how the concept works in the first place'
From what I understood in the WN, its not that he needs to have some idea, its just that if he doesn't have much of an idea then he could accidentally kill the entire universe or other dimensions, laws or concepts that he didn't intend to kill.

He is the one that stand above everything weither they are a mortal or immortal for he is Death~Can't believe he only open up 1 seal so far lol~As long as he think and said so,you will definitely die~Hence why he was called the alpha and the omega by the human~I still do not understand why they thought any place could have contain him~Man I should have continue the novel lol~I have been away from it because of my stupid stash of unread novel over the year

Group Leader
Given the kinds of explanation here about how Aoi sees Yogiri, the artist could have done some really interesting visuals here by putting all of the concepts from the novel description into a single illustration, but unfortunately I guess they didn't find the same inspiration from that paragraph.

kinda reminds me of Ainz from Overlord when he took off his ring in the arena for a moment

Double-page supporter
That awkward moment when you're the literal personification of death, but you're still basic as fuck...

Users who are viewing this thread