My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 9 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me?
Or the plot is so convoluted that i dont understand whats the objective the MC and shinozaki girl that she literally murdering left and right without regard of any civilian around them?

That world is doomed due the God play with lives, the isekai-ed people rampaging and destroy anything

*So sad for people of that world

Double-page supporter
Apakah hanya aku?
Atau plotnya begitu berbelit-belit sehingga saya tidak mengerti apa tujuan MC dan gadis shinozaki hingga dia benar-benar membunuh kiri dan kanan tanpa mempedulikan warga sipil di sekitar mereka?

Dunia itu hancur karena Tuhan mempermainkan kehidupan, orang-orang isekai mengamuk dan menghancurkan apa pun

*Sangat menyedihkan bagi orang-orang di dunia itu
Mau pulang, tapi kan setiap mereka melangkah ada aja orang yang mau bunuh mereka

Dan ya, apa sih yang mau diharapkan dari seri yang isinya parodi karakter utama yang curang

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me?
Or the plot is so convoluted that i dont understand whats the objective the MC and shinozaki girl that she literally murdering left and right without regard of any civilian around them?

That world is doomed due the God play with lives, the isekai-ed people rampaging and destroy anything

Mc : searching a way to go back home while killing his enemies or thing that should be killed. Doesn't really care about other people lives since they should responsible for their own lives

Shinozaki : for now revenge, killing all classmates that left her in the buss

Is it just me?

Everyone is killing everyone else because the system makes you crazy, thats why the fat spirit blocked it. Shinozaki is cyborgified so she must've lost some emotions

Users who are viewing this thread