My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 9 Ch. 43 - Enju

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
This was some amazing work, great job bro. Also damn, the entity which brings the end of everything was surprised 😂

Dex-chan lover
So he was hugging her on purpose. Gotta give him cred for that.

Pretty useful spirit.

"Airship Slice!"

That Izuna Drop's gotta hurt just a little bit.

I like how she goes from damsel to ninja at the drop of a hat.

Pretty powerful spirit.

Poor Yama. So little page time.

Dex-chan lover
🙏🙏
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I prefer you more than the other guy who is a troll.

loopzookcoo

if it was because you enjoy doing it, then why share this one? i guess it's because you wanted to be frustrating too and enjoy reaction, may they be positive or negative
you could have wait until you have done the other, it wouldn't have matter if you take 3 month doing them seing it's been 9month since the last one
or you could have wait untill someone else do it (i know low probability at this point) and then publish you when they got to this point (with a little word explaining, it doesn't kill)
but i guess you needed you dose of internet dopamine
I couldn't muster enough enjoyment to slog through the other, boring for me, chapters. Also, I'm new, I didn't expect this level of
vitriol for simply not doing them in proper order. Not that it'd be enough to change my mind, if I had known.

No enjoyment -> No doing it.

So, why this chapter? This one has a mini-deathgame and some OP antagonist f$#king around. And next chapter is the finding out part.

I like that -> I translate.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for filling in the gap! i can't express how glad I am. Keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread