My Job is Appraiser, but What is The [God Eye]? Living Freely with The World's Greatest Elementary Level Job - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Chapter 7

Supporter
It's one thing for the adventurers to badmouth the feudal lord, but are they really taunting her to her face for making sure they have a job and can get food on their table?

00324d18-d06e-4aab-8037-61c45bd4fc90_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
The guild master seems scary, but seems like a good dude. Just rough, but overall his heart's in the right place.

Why's he on bad terms with Alisha?
My guess is some prejudice against upper class, adventures seem to dislike the nobles for having them doing "dirty work"

Dex-chan lover
It's one thing for the adventurers to badmouth the feudal lord, but are they really taunting her to her face for making sure they have a job and can get food on their table?

00324d18-d06e-4aab-8037-61c45bd4fc90_text.gif
Reminds me of a manga about a dude getting a instakill kill skill and getting mocked by everyone in the guild because is a garbage skill since it has low chance of success, I guess fantasy world background characters are just built different and have no fear

Dex-chan lover
This chapter seems to just start midconversation, are we sure these are full chapters, and the author isn't putting out fractions of the chapter? I hope we don't get to the end of the volume to discover these were supposed to be like 80 page chapters.

Dex-chan lover
8zrvi4.jpg

She is simply giving them jobs. Where do they think they get the money from?

The guild master seems scary, but seems like a good dude. Just rough, but overall his heart's in the right place.

Why's he on bad terms with Alisha?
maybe she and her brother just afraid of him because his attitude and the way he talk when they meet him when they are younger, remember she said he is her father friend (i'm just try to find a positive reason why, but if you are asking negative one there is plenty of it)

Users who are viewing this thread