My Junior at the Company Was A Witch - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Short blonde hair not reaching pass her shoulder, cute and smol hair ornament, long bangs(?) to the side of her face, hair is shorter at the back of her head than in front, XBOX huge pair of boob, and MUTHA FUKKING BLUE EYES.
Artist is a cultured man. He knows his stuff... but judging by his name... I wanna guess Artist is a cultured woman.

Group Leader
Short blonde hair not reaching pass her shoulder, cute and smol hair ornament, long bangs(?) to the side of her face, hair is shorter at the back of her head than in front, XBOX huge pair of boob, and MUTHA FUKKING BLUE EYES.
Artist is a cultured man. He knows his stuff... but judging by his name... I wanna guess Artist is a cultured woman.
The artist is a woman btw

Dex-chan lover
Nice translation!

If you don't mind me commenting potential improvements, the bottom right text bubble can definitely be reworded to make more sense, as both of the sentences don't really string together or anything, and the flow and grammar of the first sentence is rather off, but I don't really understand it enough to try to correct it.
"He always diligently work hard" -> "He always is diligent and works hard" or "is always diligently works hard" (I think the first one is better but I don't know what is accurate to source material)
"When I troubled he always helps me" -> "when I'm troubled, he always helps me"

Users who are viewing this thread