My Junior Was My Mom in Her Past Life - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
So many routes I don't want this manga take.

The most recent being the coughing he's doing. The longer he prolongs this "its nothing don't worry" attitude, the stronger the flag will be whenhe its pointed out he has an illness derived from genetics from his mother. I don't think the manga will get that depressing, though, and all will be good.

Secondly being, please no romance. 😭
Fingers crossed that it won't get that sad, but his coughing is raising some big flags...

Well, i could see Mato and Ryuu perhaps getting together.

Dex-chan lover
It won't be months for 27. It's on the fanbox and it only costs 100 yen. I'll buy it for us before too long if it doesn't show up for free on Pixiv. 28 though, who knows.
Ah ok, you are the realest translator ever for that

Dex-chan lover
The dude will get the same sickness that his mother had. He will nearly die from it. She will sacrifice herself and die instead of him because she thinks she was never meant to exist. He will discover that she is his mother just before she passes away. This is the ending of the manga. Screenshot this.
Noooo fuck with that cliché shit, I will curse the fuck out the author if he do that
We want happy ending
No more tears and sadness again

Power Uploader
Hey, for anyone who happens to pop in here for whatever reason: There's been talk of chapter 27 being done already, but I wanted to correct everyone that it isn't. I threw a whole $0.67 at the author's fanbox to find out that any mentions there of chapter 27 are just progress posts so far. A post on Oct 14 says that it's "Pretty much done." and that "I'm going to let it sit for a little bit and then come back and make some minor dialogue edits." BUT, it's also going to be a whopping 20 pages, so the wait will be worth it. We at Cursed Scans will keep you posted.

Of course chapter 27 would release a day after I decide to make this post. Oh well. I've finished my script, now just waiting on typesetting and QC. Hopefully we'll have it out within a day or two for y'all.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah yes... raw, distilled bittersweet Pain in digital ink form. I hope more comes along, this is too good to just peter off into nothingness.

Users who are viewing this thread