My Junior Was My Mom in Her Past Life

Dex-chan lover
@Hebi have you seen the manga that the mom reincarnated into a grade schooler and intrudes into her old family life? It is wholesome as hell, but somehow feels kinda creepy underneath it all

This is so sad and to the nibbas who keep wanting the incest route, you should be ashamed of yourself.
If this applies to you, think about your mom who loves you a fuck ton and you want to ruin this wholesome manga with incest.

Double-page supporter
tbh people need to stop thinking with their dicks

Dex-chan lover
I still kinda see it as just two high school kid type of pair. Maybe I just get use to romcom story. They also behave like one. The whole mom reincarnated... Just didn't feel real

This is cute and tells a really adorable story. Only 2 chapters out. But i will be looking forward to this unique series

Aggregator gang
reminds me of another manga where the wife reincarnated into a little girl... forgot its name.

Maybe marry the dad again and become his mom again?
But if the son fell for her... and his dad takes her from him, is it NTR?
They're not related anymore but still... is it incest if she ends up with the son?

Seriously can't see where this is going, so complicated.

Only her soul/consciousness is of the mc mom,but the body is of someone else,and you guys want an teenager remarried to an old man?😑

Aggregator gang
I'm a bit speechless. Honestly I am glad the Mother hasn't let go, those feelings should be treasured.

I think the problem here is how the Author executed it. It could be so much more better

I dont have much high expectations though..

Users who are viewing this thread