My Junior Was My Mom in Her Past Life

I REGRET BINGING THIS.
It's real good but it beat my emotions up. In that sense,I think this is a really good manga.
That said,this reincarnation is cruel.Give me my sword and sorcery isekais instead! 😭

Dex-chan lover
If you like a bittersweet feeling which burns a hole in your heart and sears your soul then this is the manga for you...

Contributor
This is good yet it hurts to read.
--
Whether you fully buy into it or not Dr Ian Stevenson, Dr Jim Tucker and others have carried out research on people who maybe remember past lives. One of his case studies was on a girl who was apparently married in her past life and died from an operation and still remembered her former husband, even becoming quite jealous when she found out he'd married again. Food for thought anyway.

This is so wholesome, yet there's this looming sadness that encompasses every scene. I like it, I wish this gets serialized.

Love your mother, kids

Double-page supporter
Wasn't there a story similar to this? I think the mom was an elementary student tho. Can't remember the name.

I can’t complain too much because I have a soft spot for reincarnation stories, but the pacing in this is not developed well.

Is this counted as milf or shotacon, or just romance?

Edit (chap. 16)
This stuff hit way harder than i could ever think... fml.

Last edited:
has a lot of potential, author hasn't used all the potential though and the execution us okay. Praying they don't go with an "incest" route and hopefully I feel depressed for a week whenever this manga finishes.

This story has a good blend between bittersweet and depression and hopefully the author can continue making a good story

Dex-chan lover
While true, the title is kinda misleading since it implies MC knows his mom reincarnated as his junior. It should've been "I reincarnated as my son's junior". But that's just me nitpicking

Binged it this night and goddamn

I cried so much

Like, imagine being in her place, feeling anything you do, something you´re not aware even, could just blow on your face and make it so that you lost everything and everyone you loved and dedicated the last years of your life

Really hope she marries the father and Ryuu gets Mato

Users who are viewing this thread