My Landlady Noona

Fed-Kun's army
Just read this one.
No NTR and great story along with 10/10 art.

Supporter
Sheesh, why is this main character such a wuss?
The hottest girls in his town can't get enough of him, and he's still crawling around like a puppy.

Supporter
As of 10/3/23 it's missing episodes 110 and 111, while having 112 and 113.

The way he treats Nari is so bad, it truly make me sad and such a turn off for me that I'm starting to regret reading this one..... a** hole. Every time she tell him that she likes him or she asks what he thinks of her or she say he doesn't like her, he just keep silent. ffs. no wonder she is insecure. up to ch 128 he still haven't said more then that he adores her and that they have sex as siblings. she got him to agree to be GF for a month and all he does is go out will all the other females, wth he enjoy hurting her too much.

One of the better ones out here the art is pure masterful, Mc sometimes annoying with the way he treats Nari but the art and segs make up for it! Great read, great ending!

Supporter
The way he treats Nari is so bad, it truly make me sad and such a turn off for me that I'm starting to regret reading this one..... a** hole. Every time she tell him that she likes him or she asks what he thinks of her or she say he doesn't like her, he just keep silent. ffs. no wonder she is insecure. up to ch 128 he still haven't said more then that he adores her and that they have sex as siblings. she got him to agree to be GF for a month and all he does is go out will all the other females, wth he enjoy hurting her too much.
Yes. Never be cowardly, never be cruel, and never make a woman cry.

Users who are viewing this thread