My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness

A very good read. The mangaka is able to bring her inner world out on to the page in a way that is articulate and, just as importantly, engrossing.

I feel really sad for the author, depression is one hell of a hellhole to crawl out of. I'm glad she could turn it around, and cling to small encouragements from other people to keep trying hard. The way she drew out her thought process and general mindset was very well done as well.

Excellent autobiographical manga, I can empathize with each chapter and relate to the main character in so many ways. I wish her the best for the future and hope she can be as happy as can be.

I enjoyed this manga for how it covered depression and other mental illnesses.

It's a good manga that will make you feel. Funny and sad. The main character is easy to empathize with.

Dex-chan lover
This manga resonates with most of the people because how they are treated or taking some action the same way, it's a good story with moral of the story. But i still can't take the enjoyment because most of them are a bit obscure, for the award winning matters, well that's decided for the reader after all.

Honestly wow, I really could relate to this story the mangaka told. While none of it can truly apply to me, as I’m not a lesbian nor a manga artist, I think I can keep going on. I don’t know if the person who drew this even checks aggregator sites like MD, but thank you! And thank you to the scanlators for translating this, I feel like I really needed to read this. Thank you!!

Not only did I read all of her works online, I have physical copies of most of them! And well the first she's done is the best imo! Solo Exchange Diary 1 is also p good! Solo Exchange Diary 2 is pretty meh in my opinion - lacks charm and goes... I'd say a different direction? You guys can pick them up and read them at a Barnes & Noble or any other store! For Private and Solo Exchange 1, I can definitely relate with her. She doesn't hold back with what happens to her either.

While going through my (current) bout of depression, I read manga a lot to distract me from the crushing weight of life that I'm literally causing myself by reading manga. I pick this up seriously expecting some funny kinky lesbian hentai when I picked this and only halfway through I feel like I'm taking a shower for my soul.

I'm a failure of an adult after leaving the military, a college drop out, trans with unaccepting parents,
loooooong issue of sexual deviancy, etc... And I connect with this long enough to type this out thinking someone might actually read it. >.>

Short end; I'm really happy this exists and I can learn from the tribulations of others. Thanks Author and Translation Team.

The sad truth is I'm reading this at 4 am and crying instead of doing all the things she did to make her life better. Hopefully I can follow her example in some ways.

A good story i did not like the begining but i like the story and message hoep the auther does more thing like this

This manga is good. It really touched my heart..

Im so confused to why the very older comments dissing on this.. I mean, ofc not all people would like this. Everyone have their own taste. But i dont see the need to diss someone's hardwork and to think that this one was something that was a true story.. I feel so angry at them.. How could they be so mean..

Uof

This is something that I feel that I can always come back to. I can relate to the author in a lot of ways and the way she depicted it makes me feel sad yet calming in a way, but I also learned some new things about myself as well

Users who are viewing this thread