My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness

Fed-Kun's army
This manga feels like it was written by a 15 year old or younger. I guess the author hasn’t developed past that

Fed-Kun's army
No wonder this has a cult following; it's incredibly cathartic and depicts mental illness in a tender and (while harsh at first) flawed manner that creates multifaceted characters in only five chapters: it's better than 90-95% of most manga.

I don't understand the amount of hate this manga is getting. Honestly, I just feel as if the wrong demographic is reading it. Being an adult lesbian who has struggled with mental illness, I really feel for the author. I think it's a wonderful, introspective, autobiographical word vomit that does amazingly well in portraying self-inspection. It really has left me to think and wonder on things about myself. In my own opinion, I feel it deserves to have won but I can understand others thoughts to why it should have not. What I don't understand is the attacks towards the author herself. If you don't like it and have valid criticism, that's great, but punching someone while they're down? Kind of pathetic honestly.

this manga made me cry for like 2 days straight lol
it made me realize a couple things about myself and i enjoyed it honestly 200/10 !!

I followed the Yuri tag to here, read the whole thing in one sitting, and sank into an intensified post-manga void completely forgetting there's nothing yuri about this.
It's fine though, this is about something much broader and I absolutely loved this. 10/10

Fed-Kun's army
this is probably one of the best manga ive ever read. its so raw and conveys the authors experience in a frank and realistic way.

it embraces the real world and hard times some people go through, so i thank the author for letting a breath out.

i want an english translated of the extra . otherwise i just google translate the spanish want d'oh.

at first i was like eh, this isn't what i'm looking for but i kept reading anyways. As i kept on reading things were sounding a little familiar and i was like hmm...
What i like about this manga is that it's so realistic in a way and point's out how it's not so easy as everyone thinks it is. Also oddly enough it taught me some stuff about the female body that i didn't know, and i'm a 18 y/o female! lol that's saying something. This was a good read and i'm very glad i came across it.

This Is one of the best mangas I’ve ever read. I’ve never read some thing that’s helped me come to terms with my sexuality and crippling mental health as strongly as this one, the brilliant storytelling and engaging art style trapped me for the best reading I’ve had in a long time. Cheaper than therapy.

I happened upon this on some random image board and thought "eh, I'll give it a try and probably delete it." I was wrong. This is actually very good. Also look up it's sequels "My Solo Exchange Diary" volume 1 and 2. They're getting hard to find. By some miracle they were still both well seeded at the time of this post on https://nyaa.si

While reading yuri, I stumbled upon the term "Rezu". After googling it, the first result was a wikipidea article about this manga. Thinking it was yuri, I went to go read it and the first few pages hit me like a truck. I didn't stop reading it though, this is a masterpiece that conveys a person's story so well it feels like you know them. I live this manga, and you should too, whether you can relate to the protagonist or not.

Double-page supporter
I related so much to some of her experiences that it genuinely made me uncomfortable at times. I think I would seriously recommend this to anyone that has struggled with mental illness or their sexuality and to anyone else that just wants a good read because it really lays everything out in an understandable and relatable way

Dex-chan lover
it's hard to see many bad comment on something i genuinely resonated with.
i guess we have to pass by a similar depression to appreciate this; nonetheless i think the fact than it can help is worth the award, it helped me and i didn't needed a masterpiece of drawing or storytelling for that, but i don't think anything else could have done the work.

it's niche but great. objective enough ?

I was informed of this manga about a year ago and put it off until tonight. To which I read it all one sitting. I resonated so much with the feelings of the protagonist and what her sexuality and gender identity mean to her. These are things that are so hard to understand but eventually with time, can be explored.
Having a fixation on wanting to be nurtured by an older woman as a younger queer woman is something that is not nearly as explored as it should be. I’m more than happy to see this portrayed in a piece of media told in such a raw way.
Hopefully this can help somebody better understand themself in some way because I really do think this story has that power. I loved this and I hope this means as much to someone as it meant to me.
Thank you for writing this, Nagata-sensei.

so mediocre for an award winner. she was depressed and then she tried to fuck a prositute and then she didn't like it wowie awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread