My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 14

Contributor
Guuuurl please. This is totally following webnovel rules. Who wouldn't want to read a series where the heroine is surrounded by hot dudes, but falls for her best friend instead? Much more interesting than the expected webnovel plot

...now I want a novel companion to this written from her perspective

Dex-chan lover
i absolutely want the yuri route! do yall think this could end with relationships or ambiguous harem life

Each chapter is getting better and funniest.

Yeoryeong definitely was a main heroine, she is too dense. I thought Dan-I and Chunyeong were secretly dating but maybe not

Aw, that was a nice parallel of Eunhyung protecting Dan-I from bullies in the past and in the present. Also Chunyeong offering Dan-I his scarf was sweet. I didn't expect Ji Ho to be so supportive, he's actually a really good friend despite always bickering with both girls.

Lol what can the author do when the Female Lead is the one stirring the ship to the flower garden route hahahaha

Fed-Kun's army
this is gold

by the way was surprised seeing Erin being Erin a few chapters ago e.e

e.e I still don't like how clingy the protagonist is. I can't picture Dani with any of them and I thought there would be more to the time skip, did they really skip back to show that small tidbit? e.e hmmm. Why do the four boys gather around Dani and the heroine? The friendship feels too convenient, they're like side dishes. Optional but not totally necessary. They will probably be as the story continues. And here I thought the heroine had fallen for Eun Ji Ho when I saw the first flashback. What is their relationship exactly now? I'm confused.

I'm starting to really enjoy this!! I love how the heroine is the one shipping herself with Dani & going against all the rules of this inso world even if she's but a character XD... & basically this is turning out to be Dani's harem kind of?! Idk what to feel about this.. let's wait & see ig & I wonder what the fight between her & chunyeong is all about... hopefully we'll know soon

@Bisami Remember she was brought into this parallel world as a friend of ban yeorong. Because Ban yeorong is FAITED to be with those boys as friends, Dani can't avoid it, it's inevitable. This webtoon has more short time skips so don't be too alarmed, it's a regular thing.

ITS CHANGE AND I LOVE IT BECAUSE ITS CUTE AND FUNNY 🤣 KEEP IT UP

Double-page supporter
I keep looking at the tags expecting yuri, and no matter how many times I refresh the page it doesn't show up, I think Mangadex is borked.

Users who are viewing this thread