My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 18

Dan-i would get along with Dan-oh hahaha
...But Dan-i has it much better than the other tho.

Double-page supporter
GOSH CAN THEY END UP TOGETHER? PRETTY PLEASE AUTHOR, THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE.

And I honestly love how Dan-i voiced her opinion to the classmates and make them look at things from other views and not just some gossip minor character.

The way she slapped the mc's hand really ticked me off. He's not your property. I wish she never gets into a relationship, totally the type to be over possessive and isolate their lover from the opposite gender.

So with how things are going and the fact MC's heart is fluttering, is it safe to assume he will be the male lead?

Do confessions like that actually work? Just walking up to someone you never talked to before and asking them out. If I was him, I would be like "Bitch, I don't even know so why the fuck would I go out with you?" I just don't understand it.

@gelas heyo saw ur comment! also dislike the idea of "oh this is just a novel world" and yada yada stuff like that. It just causes character stagnation and I hope it doesn't last long. Though I like to believe that the reason that she's so insistent on wanting to keep away from the novel characters is due to whatever novel characters encounter, like drama and idolism and whoever gets close to them gets lash on. Some stories get really dramatic and maybe she's seeing it like that ye? In the end however, i hope she owns up to the fact that it is her own life :D. And im also curious if she left anything behind in a person way when she changed worlds too. I also wanna see the perspective of her character to the others pov, like more opinions n stuff

@QuickWisp99

Oh, I'm not offending, but I don't remember nor care anymore, so, I'm lost in what you're referring to.

But I want to high-five. So it's not just me who hate "this is just a novel world" blah2.

I don't know I've said this or not, but I don't wanp to read a story where the MC made their ownself a helpless damsel in distress. Like, it's so depressing, but it can be solved, IF JUST, the MC stop their pity party.
Sigh.
I really can't help but think the author making this kind of character so people would feel happy or something, because there are a lot of "attractive" people going to the MC's rescue (even if average people joined in that "rescue group", it's still a problem, but it's even more so that every "member" have to be attractive, like "I really see your motive, author...", is all my brain can produce).
If that's true, imo obviously, the author should have make the MC's depressing situation to be something that's "out of their control", but no, I can only see this story's MC made this to their own self.

Ah, there's a lot I want to say about this, but my memory's fuzzy, I don't even know whether I've wrote the above previously in my other comment(s).

Just wanting to let you know where I stand, I guess.

About the whole “it’s just a novel world” there is a good reason behind that! And the reason is. A big spoiler so...
basically she suddenly returned to her own world and none of her friends existed there; she was completely alone, and they all forgot about her to

Group Leader
"why don't you like me?? huh??"
didn't they basically just meet?
why does she expect him to like her at their first meeting LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread