My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
by now she's already mastered the art of acting, lmao

thanks for the chapter!

Power Uploader
The more she tries to be inconspicuous and natural, the more the reverse harem locks on her.

I kinda forgot the first part was a flashback. Lol This is what I get for not reading right when this updates.

Fed-Kun's army
aaaah, i really like her lmao. also i like these two together, they're cute. idk if they're endgame tho but what a great chapter. thanks for sharing, as always!!! 😊

Sem

Dex-chan lover
This pacing really is weird

Also it hurts to see these thoughts I've had before laid out so plainly hahaha
Dan-I's constant self denial and dragging herself back down to a neutral ground...
Is it a good thing? Is it a bad thing? It keeps her expectations low, so she'll never be disappointed. But she lives a life where she thinks she'll never deserve any more.

This manhua is doing pretty well with present-past storytelling. I hope we can eventually move past the self-denial, but... maybe that never happens.

Dex-chan lover
Things may have started out that way but now that they are older and he's gotten to know her maybe he'll start to actually like her as a person. I think the way he's treating her now is that typical main character charm but a little bit of his true feelings

ahhh why are the chapters so short? T_T i'm loving the development so far. i ship them! thank you so much for the translations!

ALDKSLFKDFgh my hear.t................ cries i hope they would end up together T__T but im still curious on how exactly MC went to the novel world,, and i wonder if there would be a time in the future where she would be transported back

Users who are viewing this thread