My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Oh its the girl friend coming LOL
Cat have these two be alone together. Feelings might sprout
Many thanks

Well it's natural that he would like her more personally after 3 years...though I like their subdued relationship in the flashbacks. This chapter makes the difference in her hair color easier to see. It'd be annoying if Ban Yeoryeong is the one interrupting. I'd like some development without her getting in the middle of it for once.

If Yoo Chunyoung really isn't the ML it's messed up that the author is setting him up so much... I already boarded their ship many chapters ago 😤
And Ji-ho so far seems like the bully-your-crush ML. I've read enough of those.

Well I think I could understand Dan-I's feelings she thinks Yoo Chunyoung doesn't like her by her appearance but instead because she hasn't show any feelings to him like the others girls.

Aggregator gang
Ugh, my heart ached a little when he said that he liked her just because she has zero expectations from him haha.
I still need more of them though!! They are so cute <3 I'm sure they'll get together for real after a long and hard struggle lol

Group Leader
i love their interactions. it's cute.

if they had their own series where it was just a casual sol shoujo manhwa, i'd be down for that

oh yeah. it's really weird that her hair color has changed because she became part of the story.

well that was kinda bittersweet?? i mean i can imagine how conflicted she feels towards him when he likes her because she isnt interested in him...

Aggregator gang
After this chapter, I think I'm ok with them staying friends LOL
Let them be peaceful together author!

Double-page supporter
Signor Tiramisu, you're welcome in my home too ! And please bring Herr Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte with you when you visit !

Im really curious of their present time, it seems like somthing happened between them in the past and I NEED to know ugh!!

Users who are viewing this thread