My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 21

What Eun Ji-Ho is hearing:"Hey, do you think our mutual friend, which I have been friends for years, actually thinks of me as his friend?"

But lol, he just spit his coffee XD

Double-page supporter
It’s ok , Good luck with life stuff, thanks for translating

Group Leader
Sad but understandable. Hope real life goes well for you guys.

Aaaa I'm so sad for it, but it's ok I really understand. I hope everything goes well for you guys, thank you for the chapters 💕💕

I understand she feels unstable cause of her situation and she's afraid of being hurt, but from Chunyong's perspective it feels a lot like she's baiting him, acting like they're friends but pulling away just when things seem fine. Anyone would get tired of this emotional yo-yoing.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the double update! I'm sad for the double update but understandable. Good luck!
I understand she feels unstable cause of her situation and she's afraid of being hurt, but from Chunyong's perspective it feels a lot like she's baiting him, acting like they're friends but pulling away just when things seem fine. Anyone would get tired of this emotional yo-yoing.
Agreed.

Group Leader
I hope they talk it out and she finds some conclusion to her feelings

Thank you so much for the double release! You guys are amazing!! Good luck with your work/school in real life!!❤️

Aggregator gang
Awwww nooooo I love this story!! I want more!!
But I understand 🤧 I will wait. Don't worry about us readers too much and take the time off that you need. We all appreciate the work you do for us <3

You know I actually understand how she feels. If I was in her situation I may react similarly as well. Knowing you're in a world where actions can be easily predicted because you've seen them in stories before makes you feel like nothing around you is real. Like no one actually honestly feels the way they do about you, they're just acting out the "laws" of the world. And when you doubt the intentions behind actions you tend to doubt the sincerity and honestly who wants to get too deeply attached to someone who may not like you at all? Plus the fact that Yoo Chunyoung said that he only became friends with her because she didn't seem interested in him. Think about it, if you met a person like that you wouldn't really trust that they truly like you as a friend either. Dan-I has been mulling over this for years, the poor thing must have it ingrained that no one truly cares about her.

Contributor
Take that hiatus, we'll be here

Man I really wish that the artist gave some indication of when things are taking place. It was fine for the large flashbacks, since it was clearer because of how different each character and their relationships were, but now we're jumping into flashbacks that took place a month ago and that's significantly less clear. Like, change the background color slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread