My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 24

It's so weird reading one of these stories with actual plot and tension. I like it.

Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, to think like something like that happens (and like, every year)...this fresh for me. And kinda terrifying. Now how she behaves makes more sense. All of this flashbacks though...I feel like there's a better way to do this, author. At least this makes things more interesting after things got kinda stale (for me). Actual plot and tension! Mystery! Yay!

Thank you for the updates!!

Group Leader
this is really one of my favorite stories, because the mc is dealing with an issue that isn't easily overcome with the power of friendship within 2 chapters. it feels like there depth and the additional characters, ironically from a novel, feel realistic too; they're not just gods that can solve or understand everything.

Aggregator gang
Wow, so maybe she can go and forth from one world to another world when is March 2nd? And there's some sort of terms and conditions that needs to be fulfilled in order to do that,,,, maybe???

Dex-chan lover
OF COURSE she would be worried as fuck and I Did wonder how after all those years she would still consider everything "a novel" to Such an exent. I think anyone would be craaazy if they had to deal with that

Also, didn't say so last chapter but that was rly a heavy story, huh..but personal and profound, not denying

Dude i just got goosebumps in the latest chapters. It must've been terrifying that all of this suddenly happened to her. ;;_;

Why is this so dark all of a sudden. Even I would freak out too if that happened to me.

Thanks for the translations!

really great use of the Isekai’d genre, love this. The mcs fear was always there but glad the author didn’t do the typical by making it as if her fear was illogical or redundant when in fact it would be REALLY real to a person thats in her shoes. And also expanding and exploring her fears through not only character but plot.

Really cool what the author did here. Terrifying too, it would totally be ground for a possible Impostor Syndrome and dissociation, and makes so much more sense for her to try to be detached, her fear can happen at any moment and she has seen it happen for a brief time

That... is legitimately terrifying. I'd be seriously questioning my sanity at that point. What is 'real' what is 'fake' am I really 'me'? 😯

I can only imagine what she's going through. Though its great that she's opening up to someone.

Aggregator gang
I have been wondering what was holding her back... I guess now we know.
She's protecting herself in the case that she ends up back in her original world.

That sounds scary , at first i was like our girl is being mean to the other characterd but after this ouch.. i get how she feels now 💔💔😭

Group Leader
Plot twist, it's all in her head. Really though, that's scary shit she's going through.

Thanks for the chapters.

I thought I'll have to wait until the end of the month to read this xd

Thank for the chapters 💕

Users who are viewing this thread