My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 26

Them: You ain't escaping that easily after making us walk all the way here
It's like one of those "my friend had an accident" cliche on blind dates but that clingy (they are 100 times more beautiful than you though -dad) person won't let you be free.

no they to do personal attacking before going home, sorry dan ah 😂😂

Aggregator gang
You know when I started reading this "super intriguing mystery story" was not what I expected at all.

I hope the guys can tell Dan-I about them forgetting about her. That way, she can admit to the fact that she's not from "their world" to begin with; and they can try and find a way to set things right, or at least make it, so she doesn't go back..!

I can't relate what she felt but i understand that. Imagining you not existing in the world and everyone forgetting about you. That's just awful.

I mean...the mom was offering steak. I'm not gonna say no to that, friendship or no LOL

This story is the best isekai I've ever read. This is my first time seeing existential crisis being addressed in an isekai story and it is done wonderfully too. Thumbs up to author!

I feel bad for our Dan - I. I couldn't imagine how she feels but it must be really scary. At least These two dudes are sensible enough to consider her story seriously. I like it when characters use their brains!

Dex-chan lover
I never wanted to see some raws this badly my whole entire fuckin life.

And I can't get kakao on my phone, time to google it I guess 😖😭>w<

Dan-I's father attitude towards her daughter seems so realistically 😆

Aggregator gang
Woah! That's such a cool plot twist!! I thought it really was all a dream. To think it actually happened and the guys actually saw the effects of Dan-I leaving the novel world!!
Every chapter is making this story even more exciting <3 I love it!!!!

@lexy you can get kakao if you get a VPN app and just do what it tells u. That's how I got kakao. Now I just need to learn Korean 😂

@MayDallow the translator group has the raws posted on their discord up to like chapter 50. If you can read korean you could try to look it up

Users who are viewing this thread