My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 26

I like how the guys immediately remembered exactly what they were doing one day an entire year ago without any doubts. They aren’t even Ju-In, who is the one with the perfect memory. But it’s nice that they believed her, I hate misunderstandings or similar disbelief plots.

Group Leader
lmao. father's right. she was born surrounded by a lot of blessings 😂

Group Leader
Cool that they believe her, but what is anyone gonna do about it

Fed-Kun's army
aaaaah thank goodness she was able to confide in someone and they believe her!!! and it seems like they won't let her brush it off lol, the look they shared after she said it was a dream was like "ay this girl is trying to shoulder everything by herself again." i feel so bad for poor dan-i though, what an awful and scary situation... such a lonely existence, even as she's surrounded by people she loves. aaaah from the raws it seems season 1 ended on a cliffie and season 2 won't start until next year, i hope the updates can catch up to it in the meantime hehehe (obvsly no pressure tho!!!!)

thank you very much for the updates, i love this series 😍

Thank you so much for doing this! I love you, author!! This is great! I hate when misunderstanding's drag on and on... it's so annoying to watch them mull through the whole thing... They were really quick to catch on in this story, which I really appreciate. The pace is really good too!
But really, I feel so bad for the MC, though. This situation is literally the worst, you can't really confide with anyone cause they'll think you're crazy and if you have attachments with anyone... well, if one day you disappear...?!?!?!

Anyways:

Thank you so much for translating the series!
You guys are amazing! Keep up the good work!! :)

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad they believe her. The constant misunderstandings were getting annoying

Dex-chan lover
Finally I know Dan-I needed to get that off of her chest the best part is that they believe her but now what is there a way to fix it or will they just have to understand one day she may be gone forever, also they could take pictures and keep a diary that might help

I want to get invested in her feelings but with all these flashbacks and flashforewards its like can you please slow down and start from the beginning?
Its like when I have to write a story and I get a bit of the start, middle, and end and now I start jumping in between parts to make it a complete story since I didn't have everything down yet.

Im so loving the storyyyy! Just like how I fell in love with tha author's other manhwa, "Oh!Holy" ❤️ I've read a spoiler a couple of months ago and now I understand why some can't accept who she'll end up with. Like damn! 😔

Dan I better not switch topics, just be honest, the guys won't doubt you please please pretty pleeeaaasseee!

Loving the update, thanks!

Can't wait for the next chapter, will be camping here until then 😂😂

It was a bit of a mess with all the time jumps, but it was worth it to get to this point. The story isn't getting good, it's already there!

Users who are viewing this thread