My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 31

@SakuraShower : Where did you got your information mate? Sounding all so sure too lol. In the earlier chapters I think she said she read it though.
But not like I'm sure myself thus exactly why I asked in the first place.
If my question is too hard for you to answer then leave it.

Stating your opinion doesn't make it fact. And yet.
You should have pointed me to exact chapter if you're going to sound like what you said are some facts.

Consider when I asked as well.
It's already a month ago I probably couldn't care less.
It's annoying when I got notified of some reply stating their opinions like facts. Without providing even any proofs.

@gelas In chapter 6, she starts to realise the similarities between the characters with the people she just met. Before you say that they are the characters from the novel, the summary says that the heroine fell over at school and accidentally kissed a stranger who happened to be one of Four Heavenly Kings. That clearly did not happen in the past chapters so this world is not the world of the novel she is holding.

Then, in page 4 of chapter 7, she realises that the world has changed into a web novel. In page 5, she details a few of the cliches she has encountered in web novels. Notice how she says " Eun Ji-Ho, the stuck-up son of a chaebol group, must be the male lead" ? The phrasing suggest that she doesn't know for sure if Ji-Ho is in fact, the male lead. This tells us that she has not read a novel about these characters.

If all of what I just wrote is not satisfactory, you can re-read the first 6 chapters and see for yourself. She shows no recognition towards any of the characters. If she read the novel, she would have notice a few similar traits and characters , or at least their names. She also notices several popular web novel tropes but tries to escape from reality.

@SakuraShower : Oh, I do not read the first 6 chapters or 10? In here. I read it over at the Indonesian translation and that is bad. But it is the legal one so I chose it. And one of the reason I ended up reading it here as well is because I want to get the answers to my questions, which I do not get thus I asked exactly that question which you answered.
Which seemed like the answer is exactly in the chapters I do not read here.
Anyway as I said, I am not sure. So I asked. And yet, you answered as if it is a matter-of-fact without providing any real proofs.
So I have to questioned your knowledges as you have witnessed with my previous reply.
-
Oh, so that is what happened. In truth, I started to get sick of this story when Dan I continuosly getting depressed, and played the damsel in distress WAY TOO MUCH. So I ended up dropping it so I could not careless what happened anymore. But, it is nice to know that the author at least do not have the plot hole/inconsitensies I thought they did. And despite I hate it now I am indeed curious.

Dex-chan lover
(Sighs in trans man)

Anyways hell yeah bring on whatever fresh drama this is gon' be.

oh no hes british
(edit) oh he came from america but says "mum".....why

Boy or girl, it doesn't matter, those visuals are top notch. I am ready to give my heart to them *totally blinded by pretty faced webtoon characters*

Ah Americans. Somehow Asia always portrays us as golden retrievers. To be fair, I fit the stereotype, but still.

Seriously?
After figuring out that maybe this is a real world rather than the novel's world, she's treating it like a novel again.
I don't know how long I can handle the MC

Users who are viewing this thread