My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAH OH MY GOD AHHAHAHA. I can't stop smiling and chuckling and screaming. These two chapters are GOLD.
Dan-I's plan beautifully backfires (wonder why Ru-Da is suddenly lovestruck on her, though...she tried her best to avoid the route, but alas), and her harem doesn't take the new rival well (especially Yeoryeong, intense yandere switch on! Even Eunhyung's face was amazingly cold lmao). I love this so much.
As always, thanks for the chapters! Looking forward to more chaos.

I actually laughed out loud a few times during this chapter. I cant :') Poor Dan-I though...

Aggregator gang
OMG I WASN'T EXPECTING THINGS TO DEVELOP LIKE THIS

YET I LOVE IT >.<

And oh, how nice it was to read two chapters of Inso's Law after the maintenance *u*

Lmao we got a yandere situation here!!!! And what is Ru Da is really a guy?! Looool

Can't stop laughing haha
Dan-I you have to realize no matter what you do, you are the protagonist in that class.
Why don't you just enjoy the treatment lmao
Yeoryeong is acting like a yandere love interest, pffftt

Group Leader
lmaoooooo
is she finally going to kill me

i will make him disappear

I LOVE THESE CHARACTERS SO MUCH LMAO

edit: on another note, i wonder how attractive dan-i is to the other characters? i've read both the novel and this, and it's never mentioned how attractive she is. her pov is biased obviously, but the other characters also narrate in the novel. it's just never mentioned ig.

Fed-Kun's army
So that white-haired boy has always thought that Yeo will kill him one days. Lol.

And I love how psycho she is.

I feel sorry for all the boys that will like Dan-I, yeryeong is a tough competition lol

Pfft yeoryeong acting like a yandere girlfriend instead of best friend HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT LOOKS LIKE A YURI ROUTE

BOIZ STEP UP YO GAME 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread