My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 34

YOOOO IM FREAKING HOWLING πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

THAT CHAPTER THOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Someone help, Everytime I see Lee Ru- da in my head I scream the last part like I'm the dragon born

I would say that Dan-I just needs to give up and accept the poly harem route, but Yeoryeong has them strong yandere vibes that might make it impossible lmao

Double-page supporter
The minute he blushed, she was all "Oh, fucking hell naw! This is NOT happening!" Rest in peace, Dan-I. You've triggered a new route. Or should I say congrats, perhaps? :3

Hahahahaha awww nooo those types who has never been shown warmth or kindness before.. then experiences it like it's the 1st time is indeed usually the type who falls in love easily πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

and 'kay i can see this is the next bakarina.... now, if just they also eradiacate the nonsensical going back and forth on march 2nd that only appeared for drama sake shit it would be nice....

β€œyou’re just a normal monster” this what people say when they see me πŸ˜”

This is hilarious. UTTERLY. HILARIOUS. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I mean her harem members don't ever want to let her go don't they. And they're all yanderes in some way, tryna keep Dan-i for themselves and kill everyone around lololol. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lolol Yeoryeong is the reason why none of the guys can capture Dan-I. They have to defeat the endgame boss yandere. Their stats aren't high enough for that battle. So they have to tiptoe around or risk losing a limb.

Yeo is always keeping those guys inline. Ru Da just doesn't know her level yet. Poor American bastard just stumbled into a high level fight.

This was the goddamn FUNNIEST chapter... that transition from Ruda's love-struck face to Dani in MS-freaking-paint KILLED ME... as did the rest of the squad becoming freaking yanderes over her!

Users who are viewing this thread