My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 35

Ah don't you just hate it when you suddenly go into chibi mode in the middle of a fight

Lol “I’m in chibi mode so my arms can’t reach.” Lol thank you for the chapters!!❤️

Contributor
Dan, please, you just asked your deskmate that exact question like five minutes ago, also equally out of the blue. It IS a strange question to ask, and you aren't immune to the skips of logic these stories take to move the plot

Everyone is going to freaking kill everyone else in here. They're also going to kill me of laughter and I can't take it.

Fed-Kun's army
wow didnt expect a character to be reading keigo higashino's novels....

Aggregator gang
lol I bet she hates the 4 heavenly Kings for some random reason that could only come up in a comic

Dex-chan lover
If he doesn't want a new dad then who's the current dad lol
Also living all these slight yandere vibes these characters give her sometimes, almost seems like someone might actually die, but that's not gonna happen right???😅

did she think that dan-i's heart beat is loud so she thought it was construction sound? XD lol

Honestly, with the amount of yanderes around I wouldn't be surprised if someone dies within the next few chapters. 🤔

Group Leader
@peachybun Not really, I think the MC is too dense to realize that she's the female lead, which is why she's trying to place the female lead spot on Ruda instead. Since he's pretty as a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread