My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 38

Fed-Kun's army
In the webnovel you can kind of buy that she thinks that blonde guy is a girl but in this webcomic he does not look like a girl at all. Like, the artist couldn't have drawn him even a little bit more gender ambiguous??

Dex-chan lover
We just met them but Yeodan's friends are amazing already. I want to see more of them. Yeodan is such a siscon xD I wonder if Dan-I is really just "little sister from next door" for him, hmm (unless he's into imoutos lmao).

Dex-chan lover
god bless Wandering Willows for their hard work. I don’t know what I’d do without Inso’s Law.

Why is everyone so extra? 😂

Honestly, the only one I want Yeodan. I kind of wonder if he’s a ML in something separate.

TT Why do I crave inso's law so muchhh They all look so hot I don't care if Ruda is a girl or not they're too cute Eun Jiho Woo Jooin Ban Yeo Dan Eun hyung Yoo Chun Young asdfghjkl I don't know what I would do without inso's law

Dex-chan lover
This manga really has a good premise, the universe where it is moving leave a lot of freedom to be creative.

Zmk

Its funny how Dan-i is just unwillingly collecting pretty boys like Pokemons. Poor girl 😞

I've been loving this series a lot lately. A good mix of comedy and drama. Thank you for the updates!

For real though, it must be tiring for Dan-I with so much happening all the time :')

Users who are viewing this thread