My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 38

Aggregator gang
If 300 chapters were released all at once i would just read until i miss work and lose sleep LMAO i love this shit

Can somebody please tell which chapter does that chapter take from the light novel

I'm waving those Yeodan flags, even though I feel nothing might come of it.

Also Dan-i's hoodie is super cute in this <3

Yeo Dan doesn't has eyes for any girls except his little sister and his little sister's best friend

for a second i thought yeodan's black haired friend was the one guy from the beach

Fed-Kun's army
on god this manhwa gets funnier and funnier i love seeing all these other people have their own dynamics that makes them feel like real friends lmaooo

Damn, is the LN past this point of the Manhwa? It's good but the wait kills me.

Wait....the brother is really cute. I would fall in love if someone constantly gave me chocolate milk 🥺

How is anyone able to read any of the inso’s law chapters? Cause for some reasons it keeps saying the chapter is unavailable

Confession:

When Yeodan first made an appearance, I thought he'd make a cute couple with Dan-I. Even though I'm team Chunyeong (I'm forgetting their names, did I spell that right 😂), this was still satisfying for my heart uwu

Anyways, thanks for the update! I'm really curious to see how things will unfold with Ruda

*blinks*
Ever since dan-I mentioned those who smile brightly have hidden motives, I feel like Ru Da is going to end up a manipulative Yandere. Also, why... is he there?! At the exact time her shoelaces mysteriously came undone? Hmm..

Dex-chan lover
yeodan's friends are OwOd

tbh i actually want more plot between dan i and yeodan

@WendyHugs have you tried reading 100 chapters on your account yet? Mangadex might still be doing that thing where they’ll block out certain mangas if you haven’t read 100 chapters while on your account. Once you read 100 chapters while on your account, you should be able to read this series.

@goldfish178 I been reading manga as a guest for a long time but just recently made the account. Thx u for sharing this info but how can u tell if u read 100 chapters?

@WendyHugs In all frankness, idk cuz I’m new too but I do know that after I re-read one of my fav mangas that had 100+ chapters, I could finally see the uploads of “Survive as the Hero’s Wife” and “Inso Law”

Users who are viewing this thread