My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 41

M2Z

Dan-i my girl, it ain't that easy to slip away from the author's clutches of fate but be strong Dan-i! Thanks for the translation ♥️

Dex-chan lover
Eff Ru Da and all the other males. The lesbi ship is where it's all at

Kissy kissy, c'mon just for Valentines Day? Frankly it does not matter which member of the harem it is, but I am thirsting for the romance tag on this comic 😌

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck has Dan-i not break already?! if it was me I'd be questioning everything like if they are actually your friends and doing stuff for you or is it just the author controlling them like npc's set on a path and such, like questions like that.....reminds me of the movie "The Truman Show" which was fucked up

AHHH the cliffhangerrr, it's so strong this time! T_T

Thanks so so much for the chapter!! 😃

Fed-Kun's army
Serverclosed. If you like this one you’ll like July found by chance another Korean comic that just happens to take place in a comic with the some of the characters self-aware

https://mangadex.org/title/29776/july-found-by-chance

Fed-Kun's army
This is a brilliant manwha. No one is right nor wrong, it just the situation they are all in. Dani really struggles with all these tough questions.

@Wendy @Ghibisu July Found by Chance hurts so good. I really love all these self-aware works. Do you guys have any other recommendations?

Thanks for the trans!!!

OMG, I feel sorry for Ruda... This cliff hanger though...

IM CHOKING!

make up! make up! no way is the story gonna end them just forgetting mc like that
thanks for the chapter!

I kinda want the relationship with ruda to be over just to see what would happen to "the plot"

This cliffhanger is illegal, i repeat ILLEGAL ughh
Can’t wait for the next chapter ♥️♥️

Users who are viewing this thread