My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 43

Aggregator gang
That reaction.... Is it like Ban Yeoryeong liking Dan-I??? Or is it confirmation that Lee Ru-Da is a boy!?!
AHHHH I WANT TO KNOWWWWWW

Fed-Kun's army
Ru-Da is totally a boy right?!!!!
also who cares about playing nice with this chick I would say ask them if you want their number.

i’m thinking that, since dani’s hair is getting lighter to fit the setting, dani is getting her ”own” harem in a “sister story/spinoff” to yeoryeong’s webnovel. she was put into a different class for the first time in years to meet her ”own” love interests/the cast of her novel. it’s the reason why ru-da isn’t being shaken off and why the heavenly kings of her class are conscious of her despite not really being friends with her. i also think her rejection of this world as reality is the reason she switches back on the 2nd sometimes, because that’s the day she’s most conscious of her “not belonging”.

anyways, thanks so much for the translation! i read a lot of isekai, but inso’s is probably my favorite right now, so I’m grateful to be given the opportunity to read it ☺️

Dex-chan lover
Someone please spoil me Ruda is definitely a dude right?

For me it looks like Dan-i thought Ruda was a heroine aiming for the 4HK but he ends up falling for her lol

@saito197

Yes, Ruda's 100% a boy. The reason why she thinks Ruda's a girl is because he's really pretty to the point she thinks Ruda's a girl pretending to be a boy, which is like a usual manhwa-type of story. Her new class also has their own version of the heavenly kings. So, Dan-i thinks she's a heroine like Yeoryeong.

Aggregator gang
Does that ever actually work? Asking a third party to give you someone's phone number without their consent

Group Leader
I'm starting to like Ruda. With my luck... well, let's just say I hope this doesn't mean he's going to turn evil or yandere.

Anyone else having the problem of some of the panels showing up butchered/pixelized and blank Grey panels around the middle

Users who are viewing this thread