My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 43

Aggregator gang
@torikun it does. It happens pretty often actually. But I've never known the actual owner of the phone number to not be pissed about it. Things like that get you blocked real fast.

“If I knew her well enough I’d tell her to fuck off.”

A whole ass mood. I’m not rude to semi strangers who deserve it either. Also, my answer would just be no. I’m not losing my friends trust so that some rando can try and and hit on them. Most people don’t respond to texts from folks they don’t know anyway.

Group Leader
@Zephyr247 This reminds me of the movie Love & Friendship (an Austen film).

Lady Susan: How dare you address me sir! Be gone or I’ll have you whipped!
Alicia: Outrageous! Have you never met him?
Lady Susan: I know him well, I would never speak to a stranger like that.

She should just tell the girl she is busy,if being direct isn't in her personality, she has the perfect excuse a second ago.

I'm still torn with (sorry I forgot the names 🤦🤦🤦🤦) red hair dude, blue and silver. But my fav boy is Yeodan hahahaha

So would this arc be a Jiho vs Ruda arc?

Oh, so that girl in the bg was Yoon Sarah?

Giving people's phone number without permission is really rude...this happens even in a workplace filled with adults who should know better. It's pretty obvious but please don't spread other people's phone numbers without explicit permission even if you think the person won't mind.

Edit: yes I know Dan I didn't give the number

How is it possible to love every single character in this webtoon? Dani has so precious friends 🥺❤

Users who are viewing this thread