My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 48

Ngl, I cried a lot after reading this... My parents compare me with a lot of talented people and expect me to do this and that 💀 I really wish I had friends like Dan-I's, my friends make fun of me whenever I cry in front of them (seriously, the friendship in this manwha is honestly so beautiful to the point it makes me cry hAHaHAha...)

Praise the lord
Yeodan's visual power is just 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Also omg i cried when i read this part in the novel its hard to be conpared against others from your parents
When i was young i developed an inferiority complex due to my parents comparing me to my older cousin and my bestfriends being star students
Super frustrating to look back on

One of the things I really like about this story is the strength of the girls' friendship. So many times it gets destroyed in the name of the plot.

Poor Dani... really love how mature she is in this shirty situation though, accepting Yeoryung's comfort without blaming her. Their friendship is truly lovely... even if Yeoryung is a little TOO yandere for her at times!

Okay clearly that picture of the grades wasn’t Dan-i’s then. But her parents are so mean. I can’t imagine being compared to someone so perfect. Poor Dani-I.

Oooooo thank you big brother for the wonderful service. 😍🙏🏻

Aw that was such a sweet scene of those two together. The yuri ship is sailing sail ⛵️

Fed-Kun's army
???? how you gonna compare your kid to the number 1 in the COUNTRY??? if you yourselves aren't geniuses you have no right to demand so much of your daughter??? she did well enough!!! rude!!!

thank you for the updates, off to read the rest

Aggregator gang
Kind of wonder how will Yeoryeong will feel if Dan-i ends up with Yeodan 🤣

Group Leader
does she acc have an asian mom?? if i said that to my asian mother she’d beat my ass

I'm ashamed to admit I'd been staring at Yodan's abs for an obscene amount of time😓😓

Users who are viewing this thread