My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 53

About time, parents. But, I dont think Asian parents eveeer get to say sorry to their daughters. LOL.

Dan-I is so kind. ❤
WHO IS SPREADING THOSE RUMORS?

Thank you for the update!
Dan-I is really a good friend.. And those delinquents are sooo dead :D

Making up with her parents is so sweet. I really relate to Dani in my parents comparing me to friends...

I know the feeling. My family forced me to become a doctor and no matter how hard I study they always compare me to the top ranker ( I come in second).
He has a genetic muscular disease and they give me that as a reason as to why I should be better than him. I'm so over it. Thank goodness I actually like science

Dan-I... may be in trouble xD But not as much trouble as those delinquents will be in!!

Thanks for the update, looking forward to the next one <3

the delinquents are fucked 🤣 but so is Dan-I 😁

also what chapter is this in the novel ?
https://wuxiaworld.site/novel/the-law-of-webnovels/

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the other parents made them realize they were being ridiculous, and those delinquents dead now
Thanks for the chapter!

Someone's about to die. I pity the delinquents, they have no idea what's coming for them.

Dex-chan lover
Um, I see some problems with the plan. The protagonists are perfect and immune to consequences, Dan-I is not... in a meta-way. That's why it is totally unjust to be compared to them and all that. But we'll see.

I just...lol. I love how Jiho gives a sensible answer (expel them) but Jooin says that's lame and he and everyone else are immediately like "nah let's fuck 'em up."

Dex-chan lover
death sentence just became death sentence after intense torture 😂

Aggregator gang
If we thought they were angry before..... Just wait until they find out the truth about how dangerous that incident truly was!
Also, I really love that short, cute guy. He's always acting adorable, calling Dan-I "Mom, mom~" but he's literally the scariest one of the bunch XD

Dan-I is the only one in her circle with a bunch of present day drama. I wonder if that will make her realize that she has become the female lead.

Lol if it were that easy to make up with ur parents... for me, my parents and i will either pretend to forget about it and go back to normal or we ignore each other for a long time then everything went back to normal. In the end, nothing gets solved and it will only happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread