My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 54

All I want is a giant fucking polycule, just ship them all with each other tbh even with those from her new class. I can't choose who I ship most, though I don't romantically ship her with the guy who calls her mom, but pretty much everyone else I do ship her with tbh

Aggregator gang
Ru-da is so cuuuuuuuuuute 😍 I can't wait til the whole gender mystery/misunderstanding is resolved!!!! Though.... I suppose if Dan-I knew that he's a boy (cause I'm pretty sure he is....?) I suppose an awesome scene like that would have been impossible. So, worth it!!!!!!!!
Kyaaaaaaaa!~ Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for updating this TT^TT
I wonder when she realize it's a he not a she, how she will react haha (;
I really adore ru-da he's so cute and affectionate <3

UGH Ru-da is so endearing!! And I love the other students in her class; this cast is so colourful!

Damn me and my multi shipper heart. I just love all the love interest!

Those 2nd years are so dead 😂

She is really dumb. How can she even think Ruda is a girl? I really wonder his voice.

@Purelist
Ruda is 100% a boy.

Also Jooin's text was by far the scariest cuz it's just "Hahahaha."

I kinda wish they showed the texts Dani got from when she was out with Eunhyung and almost got hit by the truck though. In the novel you get to see them and Jiho's was something like "Aren't you guys coming back? Did you go to Africa for those coffee beans?" 😂

Dex-chan lover
Lol Ru-Da that was so cute but you're in danger if the others see that hug and blush

Can we talk about
hahaha
Someone is going to die

Users who are viewing this thread