My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
DON'T LEAVE ME WITH CLIFFHANGER!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Devotulation-13-Desperate-Blog-16.9-Images-X.jpg

Double-page supporter
Yo his eyes were different when he was younger

ALSO SHOW US THE VIDEO SHOW USSSSS

TBH Idk why so many people are assuming the video had something with Dan-I disappearing or otherwise related to her disappearing/the original world xD Don't ya'll think that if she disappeared in the video, everyone would rush over, and not just Chunyoung by himself?? It's not like he's the only one who cares about her

Dex-chan lover
My prediction:

He smiled at her talking to herself, and is blocking her from coming back in because it's really embarrassing for him.

NOOOO I WAITED A MONTH TO CATCH UP JUST SO I WOULDN'T BE LEFT WITH ANY HUGE HUGE STAB IN THE HEART CLIFFHANGERS BUT WHAT IS THIIISSSSS?! NEVER MIND IN THE 20S SINCE WRITING THAT I READ SPOILERS BUT IT'S STILL PAINFUL LIKE WHAT AND YES OKAY I'M FREAKING OUT THEY'RE SO ADORABLE IN THE VIDEO EVEN NOW!

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!

You know it would be interesting if she disappeared from the video and they got worried she disappeared for real, but it probably something like @friendly predicted

I'm surprised you guys can tell everyone apart by their names. To me they're differentiated by hair color

I think something romantic popped up in the video between her and Chunyoung.

I swear this series has the worst cliffhangers. Maybe Dan-I accidentally said something about webnovels?

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
@fuyuhakai I am the same! I don’t have much problem with Japanese names as I do know some basic Japanese, but Korean is completely new to me. I can’t remember Korean names, so I have been differentiating them by their hair colors too.

sTOPPPPPSTOPPPOPOPSTOOPPP YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME AT A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT

WHY ALWAYS

AAAAAAAAAAAHABDFHFHHH

NOW I HAVE TO TRY MY BEST TO GET THROUGH THIS WEEK, DYING TO KNOW WHAT THEY SAW ON THE TV YSGGDGGAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SUFFERING
IM SUFFERING

Users who are viewing this thread