My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 66

@Lo0py Might want to spoiler tag that since context can end up spoiling people.
You are not alone! I adore Jiho and his comfortable banter with Dani.

It's definitely not the teasing since people use Jiho teasing Yeoryeong as evidence that he likes her - which doesn't really make sense because Jiho also teases and prods at Dani a lot - even more than Yeoryeong - and as the video shows, Jiho wasn't always so playfully sarcastic. Jooin said he changed after 7th grade, right? Yeah, guess who was the catalyst for that. The video will make it rather obvious.

I feel like Jiho isn't received so warmly just cuz he sinks two ships (Chunyoung/Dani and Jiho/Yeoryeong) in one fell swoop by liking Dani and being endgame lol. He shattered people's expectations in a way that wasn't to their liking. After seeing Jiho's perspective though, it's hard for me to imagine him with Yeoryeong because Jiho really is hopelessly in love with Dani as he goes through the most emotional turmoil over his feelings for her throughout the story. Do you enjoy slow burns and angsty yet tender and considerate pining? Then Jiho is your guy! And he definitely gets overlooked because he helps Dani behind the scenes in such a casual way rather than passionately wearing his heart on his sleeve, but even that levity is another layer to the depth of his consideration for Dani.

@practicallyuseful I'm calm. Comment threads are supposed to inspire discussion, not anger lol.
As tiresome as it is to see people whine about the endgame not being Chunyoung/Dani literally every update, I also find it funny how I'll see these comments every time, without fail. Even in chapters that have nothing to do with Chunyoung or Jiho, I've seen people grumbling.

Is it really an assumption when there are people who have said they've dropped the series over the endgame pairing and acted superior about it? It's hardly the initial reaction when people grouse about the endgame pairing every update. I'm not trying to be rude here. There are people who are shocked by it at first and can't understand why it happens (that's understandable) but still express an open mind to it with development. But the ones who whine that Jiho's the ML and that it doesn't make sense - some continuing to believe it won't - are, if not more numerous, then definitely more vocal. If people genuinely believe there will be development towards it then why get so frustrated and angry about it to the point you've always gotta vent about it? And this negativity is something that applies specifically to Jiho. People find out
Dani dates Yeodan for a while
and most couldn't care less because he's not endgame. Hell, people are even receptive to it because
"he hot" and "abs" even though we've seen him even less than Jiho.
But Jiho? He gets thrown a laundry list of complaints. Makes no sense. He's done nothing. He has more chemistry with Yeoryeong. Doesn't even interact with Dani. Anyone else would've been better, etc. I mean, come on now.

Fed-Kun's army
Was it because she vanished from existence, or
because of his reaction to her singing in the next chapter??
CURIOUS

Hmm he must have had an embarrassing expression or maybe staring at her. I think everyone in the group will find out he likes Dan-I before she knows it herself.

brooo what a cliffhanger, i really hope the next chapter comes out soon thanks for translating!!

Ahh I regret deciding to read this chapter and not letting them left unread for me to binge later. This cliffhanger needs throw itself off of a cliff.

Fed-Kun's army
HOW DARE YOU
To the author not the translating team you guy rock. BUT WHAT IS IT WITH THIS AUTHOR AND LEAVING CLIFFS LEFT AND RIGHT
Is there a cliff fetish writing this?!

@sardonic
I didn't know ppl actually dropped the series over that. I see where you're coming from.
Well it was their fault for spoiling themselves and even more so for letting it get to them.

Don't bother with people like that, those are just opinions, not facts.(esp cuz dey didn't read the whole ting)
Just enjoy reading what you love, and surely there are more ppl that feel the same way you do (based on the good ratings.)

I lose brain cells when I hear about people dropping this story because they don't like the endgame pairing.
They don't even give him a chance. It's bumming me out like crazy.

@sardonic
sorry 😭😭😭😭 im super biased rn bc chunyoung is exactly my type and i havent seen much of ji hoxdan i. plus the author should know that if she/he wants more ppl to like the ml then she shouldve put more ji hoxdan i stuff in the beginning. since she/he didnt, its way harder to change our minds about dan ixchunyoung. again sorryyyy, i just love chunyoung so muchhhh

For my opinion... Jiho and dani is perfect to be couple though? Well... I have second male lead syndrom maybe it has an effect to this. But, really. They're perfect each other. They're comfortable when together

MY MOUTH IS DYING TO SPOIL OH MY GOODNESS

imma breeze through reading these chapters a;sdlkjf I had no idea MTL-ing the raws were really useful.

I'm always up to reading your Jiho discourse. *sips metaphorical coffee*

Users who are viewing this thread