My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 67

@homeworkChan
I guess you should get ready to learn how to draw for 7 years to make another ending for this manga. 😊

@Greyvenn Is this really a spoiler? I didn't say the person's name... Actually, this might be a spoiler. I guess you are right.

Yeah no I ain`t jumping ship, Blue eyes ship forever a good captain goes down with his ship

When your "secret" crush talks about someone else's body right in your face....

I'll make this a spoiler just in case.

Double-page supporter
I just want everyone to still be friends. Let no ship come between the good ship friendship.

Oooooh, nice.

They're actually slowly giving some hints now that
Jiho harbors feelings for Dan-i like for so many years already.

I love both ships tho, the story is what keeps me reading this! ♡

Thanks for the New Chapter!

TBH at first I really wanted Chunyoung to end up with Dani but after reading the spoilers, I think Jiho deserved ending up with Dani and I think he understands her the most. What I didn't like about this is not the ending pairing but the ending itself.

Completely ignored the cliffhanger. Didn't expect that.

Do we ever learn what happened in the video that Dan-I missed? And super late now but is it ever explained why Dan-I and Yeoryeong were fighting in the first chapter?

Aggregator gang
See!? I feel like I was right. He was just embarrassed because he showed a face full of love XD (I'm going to forcefully think that for now lol)
Thank you so much for the quick update!!!!! I'm absolutely loving these flashback scenes <3

jiho’s eye colour changed along w his personality.
could he be a different person like dan-i? is that why they’re probably going to end up together? :0

Y'ALL EVERYTHING WAS HAPPY WHY DID SHE SUDDENLY SAY THAT HUHU I'M GETTING A BAD FEELING

Users who are viewing this thread