My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 79

Am i literally the only one that doesn't hate
Ru-da? I understand that he acts a bit yandere but at the same time isn't the 4 heavenly kings also acting the same way though? Especially the cutest one? (forgot his name)

Actually, at this point in the story the best character is, in my opinion, Ru-da. He's very quirky and interesting, he has determination for dan-i

Which makes me feel bad for him since dan-i still thinks that Ru-da is a girl 😔

It's not that the 4 heavenly kings are bad characters, what I'm saying is that Ru-da is getting some unnecessary hate.

OMG!!!!! OMG?????? OMG!!!!!! OMG???????????
Thank you for translating !

Oh my god, thank you all sooo much for this update!!
It was hilarious ahuahuahauh
Geez, I honestly don't ship anyone, I just want her to feel a part of something, poor girl

I don’t care about the cannon ending anymore, I ship Ru-Da and Dan-I with my whole being. At this point I can’t see how this ship could be broken except for bs manhwa drama which I PRAY won’t happen (but guessing from the novel spoilers something like that will eventually happen and I dread that day)...

Don't worry Jiho, it's just soulless acting on Dani's part. 😂

Also that guy on stage holding the fan as Dani stands in front of Ruda's grave lol.

I like how Ru-da ,despite his extraordinary features, is able to comfort Dan-i when she feels away from their world. It's like he can really empathise with her. And i believe that is one of the most important things in a relationship. So from now on I ship them 😂

Fed-Kun's army
They should have called the play ' Artificial Romance' a romance between a robot and a rich man.

Dex-chan lover
ugh i feel so conflicted!! BYY & the 4 heavenly kings truly do love and care about dan-i but it’s hard for them to support her since the source of her anxiety is focused around them. ruda is more able to see dan-i’s emotions and can comfort her better, which im grateful for but im also 🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭

thank u soooo much for the mass release again!!

Dex-chan lover
is she processing she read blondie wrong this whole time!!!

also blondie is about to die in the next chapter!!

Three chapters uploaded in a row, feeling so blessed today! Thanks so much for your hard work! I'm excited to see whats next!

three chapters weve been blessed, man bro why would she kiss her on the cheek brooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, thanks for translating!!

@athyathyathy

I don't think it's the fact that Ru-da acts yandere, I mean pretty much all of Dan-i's friends act yandere and obsessive.

I think it's more like that me and from reading comments other people too think that Dan-i is being forced into these situations with Ru-da, sometimes by classmates sometimes by Ru-da himself, but regardless it comes off as uncomfortable.
And for me it feels like that this kiss is like when in the early chapters Chunyoung was confessed to in front of the whole class, it feels like Ru-da tries to force Dan-i by doing it in front of so many people just like that girl tried to.
Just like how Dan-i was forced into the play, how she was forced to go on stage to do the princess carry and how Ru-da threw her so she'd grab onto him, it feels like she's an unwilling participant.
Meanwhile we have a clear understanding that she has no feelings for Ru-da(she thinks he's a girl) and even when she's clearly against things, like when they were writing the script, she's being ignored.

uhhhh im rooting for ruda so hard 😭😭😭 ive always thought of 4 heavenly kings as dani's protective friends instead of love interests 🥺 bcs they behave almost the same. idk where they'll go from now on, but i hope ruda wont get his heart broken too hard 😭

RUDA ALL THE WAY... IM GONNA CRY SO HARD IF DAN-I DOESNT END UP WITH RUDA

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the updates
Ru-Da confesses and Dan-I thinks his lips are tough, maybe she'll get he's a real boy

Users who are viewing this thread