My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 80

@ChiChidi
I'd like to say that assuming someone is "close-minded" because of a comment they posted on a website... is a close-minded act
but again I don't want to judge
also saying "when you grow up" as if adults know everything is "foolish"
and honestly you seem (to me at least) like a person who wants to change people's way of thinking to suit yours
I want to tell you that you can't change people's opinions just because you don't like it
I'll just go my way and you should too
Thank you and bye

Am I the only one who's getting kind of exhausted by their possessiveness over Dani? Just let her breathe.

Gosh, am i the only one who is getting tired and hella annoyed at Ruda? Like how can he just keep acting like he has known Dan I for so long, more so than Yeoryeong and the guys. And also the part where Dan I would be so effing dense like that. I seriously gave up on this once but i used to like this manhwa so much that i cant help myself to see how it has progressed to 🥲 and it really disappointed me 😢

densee. btw ruda is rude and annoying. when e first appeared I jkindve liked him but now he ascts like he knowers dan for a long time and its just disgusting. like ew go tf away

Users who are viewing this thread