My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 82

@RamenRider I am pretty sure that isn't the case. Korea probably doesn't do that. Not anymore at least. That's just dumb.
Also username for what, that's also a question. Most sites/services these days don't do that. So when you see some random numbers on a username your first thought wouldn't be "This must be someone's birth date" right? Moreover there are LOTS of people with the same name or birthdates, so yeah.

It could be that the author is old and thinks it's still like that. OR just did that out of laziness or... lack of creativity. Idk
Still stupid tho.

Not only have they made a hate page! But their using Ham’s name?! What cowards!!! Can’t wait till the gang absolutely destroys them all.

No question that the cigarette smoking girl is in on it. 🚬

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah these ban club things and people who cancel stuff just because they don't like, do they really have nothing better to do? Cough twitter cough cough

@Gooseknonopeace The "ban" in the thread name is the family name. You jumped the gun there and talked about something completely different. If anything, people in that thread deserve and need to be canceled. Harassment and defamation aren't cool.

@AuroraStar Did you forget that Dani's last name is Ham? And like Jiho pointed out, her birthday is March 10th. The username is ham310, and the hate page is likely made by someone who hangs out with Yeoryeong (as Dani's friend surmised).

Regardless of how dumb it is to think someone would actually post such things under such an easily linked/identifiable username, the point is that the actual perpetrator is clearly trying to frame Dani.

Contributor
@Aurorastar Afaik, the only reason why they no longer suggest usernames with your birthday or birthyear is because the major email providers changed it so that no longer required you to enter your birthday before you can attempt to choose a username... It still doesn't prevent outlook and gmail from attempting to give you username suggestions with the current year (ie. Username2020), or simply a number that follows the one that last person took (ie. Username4 after the first 3 had already been taken).

However, smaller email services in japan and sk still require a birthday before you register (due to parental consent requirements), so their username suggestions always include year, or month/day.

It's so sad that I feel LeeRuda won't be the ML (not that I know for sure). I feel like it's this pattern when someone who's great has a flaw pointed out by the author then they immediately get "disqualified." I really feel Ru-da is a great match for Dam ii but I feel he just won't win ;_;

I'm just gonna drop my comment here. Thankyou for this chapter 💗 But i dont want to read the chapter yet lol, i want to wait for moreee chapter until i read this again 👀

The audacity they have if they hurt my babies
And thank you sooo much for the chapter <3

Ohohohoho Its that btch that looked like dan-i isnt it , that girl trying to blame dan-i lol fking fake friend

Also that girl is an imposter

Wow, that girl must be so jealous of Dan-I huh??? Why da fucc can't you just live your own life??!!?? What's so good about manipulating other people's lives???? Get a damn life, you fuxxing FAKE!! You're just being an annoying trash to them🙄

Anyways, Thank you for the Hardwork 💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread