My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 83

I'll just be over here, patiently waiting for them to get to the end of this arc when it finally gets to that scene...

@clairdelune
Dani ends up with Jiho. It's going to take a loooong time before they get together though. The English translation of the novel is only about halfway through the story and they're nowhere near there yet.

I know who she ends up with and I’m not sure if the webtoon is gnna go with this route, but at this rate I just want her to end up with anyone and just be HAPPY BRUH HOMIE IS ALWAYS ON EDGE I FEEL BAD FOR HER

Fed-Kun's army
Chunyeoung... 😭😭😭😭😭

Aaaanyway.. tbh i really love "safe route" option, that's why i was in
brother x Dani
ship and very happy to find out that they
DID date each other...
too bad it didn't last till the end..

At this point I just want Dani to end up in a huge poly relationship with Yeoryeong and the male leads. I'm gonna suffer huge second lead syndrome for whoever she doesn't end up with :'(((

Dani is not really a good friend for Yeoryeong, she's making it sound as if she pitties her so she's her friend. Yeoryeong deserves way better from her so-called best friend.

Group Leader
Forgetting-her-face as a reason to visit seems a bit off considering the gang experienced having all thoughts of her completely expunged that one day. I'm not surprised she'd be a bit worried and accepted the excuse at face value

Aggregator gang
I wonder if one day she really disappears from that world/goes back to her world, what will happen...

Users who are viewing this thread