My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 85

Aggregator gang
That dumbass really went and brought in someone else's boyfriend because he was in a mental institution. Someone should have punched her.

Not to mention Ru-da and him being happy over Da-ni being almost alienated.

She s bout to get her ass whooped i just know it
Thank you for translating!

If it really was the blonde guy, better keep him far away from you. Snakes will be snakes

Dex-chan lover
Bro I thought she was about to get the hands when she mentioned her boyfriend. Also by gods a manga/manhwa where logic is used, anything really is possible in 2020.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being accused by a person who says shit like "5G mind controls people" or "covid is a hoax" in real life. I'd laugh my shit off and give it to them.

I don't think Ruda has anything to do with the anti-cafe... although he does look real sus...cause there's that other girl who's most likely the snake :/

Group Leader
Seriously, who uses their name and bday as username?
I don't even have personal accounts on social media with my name or photo on it. I do use social media just for games.

Probably ruda is doing it, to make Dan i and Ban ryeong co. separated. gosh hate this guy so much.

Okay I don't know where the sudden idea that Ruda is the person behind the anti-cafe came from but I don't really think it's him. He wouldn't try to harm Dan-I when he clearly likes her. And the goal of the anti-cafe is also very clearly to harm Dan-I.

I think he was just pissed that someone tried to do that to her and is currently planning something nefarious to that person but that's it.

yall the audacity to talk shit about my boy RuDa (he is kinda sus) going through the raws though there was
a dispute between the smart orange boi and ruda
BUT THAT SNAKE FROM CLASS 1 DOOD SHE BE SETTING UP SOME SHI T

why do some people think that ru da was the mastermind behind the anti fan cafe? the only vibe i'm getting from him is that the girl is going to be receiving some sort of 'punishment' for hurting dan i 🤔

edit: lol the moment i posted this, there is another comment talking about the same thing as me. XD the coincidence

If I am gonna be optimistic about this, I would say Ruda might come up with a plan to help Dani like the Yeorong and co. take care of the delinquent behind Dan-i’s back.

But if I look at this in negative light and fuck up way,I would say Ruda is the admin of the anti cafe because he wants Dan-i feel isolated from her friends so he can go up to her said he would be there for her and stuff. Thus, he will be the only person Dan-i can rely on.

honestly we can't know for sure, the last panel made us confused but I'm gonna be optimistic and think that it's not ruda(I hope so😶)
anyways, I hope that the person who made that anti cafe gets what she deserves!😠

Dex-chan lover
Having ML friends in these situations is the ultimate safety but also it can be equally full of dangerous situations at times, is it worth it.
Ru da's really okay with his crush being hated on by the class? Probably wated her to run crying into his arms if they started bullying her, he got such yandere vibes

Users who are viewing this thread