My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 85

Honestly, as someone who reads the novel, reading all the speculation and theories on Ruda this chapter is really funny. Some are way off the mark, some are only half right, and some are actually spot on in their assessments.

So either ru da is a bitch who doesnt step in to help his crush bcs itll isolate her and he wants that
OR
hes just being quiet and planning stuff out to brutally wipe out the culprits
OR
it was him all along for reasons stated in theory 1

Still dont like him either way tbh, dont be mean to dani’s friends for no good reason then act all sweet around her

okay um so if i were to look at the 'bad' pov of ruda, he may be the one who made the anti fan café to ruin the relationship between yeorong and dan i and and if dan i were to be upset over that matter and maybe he would use that opportunity to comfort her or get closer to her? I don't know but that's just if i CHOOSE to look at the negative pov but ima just believe that ruda if good for now (unless i am proven wrong) maybe ruda is planning something with that smart ass brain of his to find out the culprit behind these schemes. owells, I look forward to how the story is going to unfold !! Thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
Ruda is a little bastard and that girl can jump off a cliff.

Not even an apology, what a salty bitch

Oh I never considered that it could be Ruda, but if it is him then that'd make a lot of sense..

If Ruda did this then he can go fuck himself. Salty piece of shit. If he didn't, then he can still go fuck himself because I just prefer her other friends 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
I think it is that Ruda who conspired with the girl close to ban yeoryeong

🤣 man how funny to see that girl Blame ham for she nothing know about it meanwhile she know about all anti-cafe. If i see this irl, i will laugh at her.

I'm just glad that Dan-I has people backing her up in her new class 😭 Ruda looking hella sus.

Users who are viewing this thread