My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 86

"Are all the people in his family from outer space or something?" Says the guy with natural white hair and a sparkly backdrop that follows him around.

Contributor
@AaniK Yet, he doesn't have the same awesome relatives~ Every extended family needs one doctor, one attorney, one mechanic, and one accountant; they are the ones that gets the most calls.

Dex-chan lover
The culprit is so obvious I'm actually kinda hoping that it's not who we all think it is. But the chances of that happening are pretty much zero.

Ill bring in a wild theory, what if it’s the blond kid?
Alienate Ham from all her friends so blondies the only one they can go to.
It’ll most likely be Yeoryeong‘s new friend, but imagine the turmoil it’d bring if it wasn’t

@Universes its actually a pretty good theory. That'll explain why he was quiet the whole time and i'm pretty qure he's a yandere i've seen a lot of theorys and he's been kind of weird tbh.

damnnn another solid chapter, thanks for the update!! its definitely interesting how this will pan out

Lee Mima best girl #Confirmed! Can't wait for everyone to go off like this when Yeoryeong's fake friend gets exposed (cuz can we all agree it's obvious it's her right? Ruda is sus but he ain"t stupid to do something like this. Besides she pretty much exposed herself when on the trip the girl who wanted BY's number to harrass her got it despite BY refusing to...like who else besides the guys, Dani who was very far away and her has her number??)

I think a good twist, a good seasoning to this conflict would be Ruda helping cover Dani's wannabe (aka BY's fake friend) just to alienate Dani from her friends cuz he does give that Yandere vibe 🤔

Dex-chan lover
People person dani's son (who's name I can't ever remember) pulling in favors from his genius family. *Sweats*
Many thanks

@Huapollon lol true. 😂

Buuuuuuut mechanic ≠ comp. scientist... 😡

Just saying that as a comp. scientist lol. Hate it when people ask me to fix their tvs and stuff just 'cause I work with "tech". 🙄

@Aanik Jiho has an impossible hair colour but if you think about it, he's probably the most normal one out of all of them outside of his rich AF background (which isn't even unique to him). He generally plays the straight man to the rest of his friends' antics and is always the most sensible one.

Jiho tends to call out how ridiculous or absurd certain situations or behaviours are too. He made a bunch of snarky quips about all his friends this chapter, like how Yeoryeong drops literally everything at the speed of light when Dani is brought up, calling Eunhyung a Chunyoung translator (lol), and saying Jooin's entire family seem like aliens. Why the F do we not get more of his POV? He's hilarious.

@zastanna They're not related. Just childhood friends.

Thanks for the update~
Dani, stay strong😭
Yeoryeong and the four heavenly kings will save u! (that's a bit dramatic)
What the hell with Woo Family!? They're so capable😲

Users who are viewing this thread